“We use BizLabs and their services to optimise our SalesForce strategy, helping us rollout dashboard reporting and process improvements for the financial and sales data reporting which helped us improve our sales conversion rations. I would highly recommend using their services.”Stephen Mc Kenna
Find every juicy detail in real time
Our tips when you are embracing CRM reporting.
- connect your sales and marketing data to a dashboard
- blend data from multiple sources for an holistic view
- choose metrics that reflect organisational objectives
- select the charts or graphs that represent your business
- improve efficiency with mobile analytics
- share dashboards for better collaboration
- ask more on profitability: who is the biggest contributer, the most loyal or highest margin
- look at the sales cycle length: focus on sources and response times
- opportunity pipelines: what qualifies each steps, what is working and what is not
- sales forecasting: build a clearer view based on past performance.
- conversion rates: lead to contact, contact to deal
- progress reports: KPI’s, sales, marketing, finance etc.